CFO to Incell International
Do you want to work for one of Sweden’s fastest growing companies? Are you an experienced leader with a background in fast moving international companies? Incell is currently looking for a CFO to ensure the highest standards of financial management and support the global expansion of the company.
Incell’s journey started in 2015 with the vision of a smart and sustainable future for telecom power back-up solutions. Incell’s mission is to transition telecom power back-up from lead to lithium and to be the market leader in lithium battery back-up solutions for the global telecom market. Since the start, Incell has grown into a global leader in their field. This has been made possible with a great team of dedicated professionals with passion for innovation, cutting edge technology as well as strong owners. With headquarters and R&D in Sweden, manufacturing in Mexico, sales office in US and global sales channels, Incell services telecom customers all around the world.
DESCRIPTION OF THE POSITION
As CFO at Incell you will be responsible for, and manage, the financial performance of the Group. You report to the CEO and will lead a team of 9 people, of which 4 direct reports. You will be based at Incell headquarter in Kista and international travels will be required as the company has a global footprint. As a member of the executive leadership team you will play a key role in driving the company´s development forward.
Example of your responsibilities as CFO at Incell:
– Responsible for Group Finance and Administration overall, including Finance, IT, HR & Legal
– Financing, relationship with investors, shareholders, banks & other financial partners like EKN, SEK, Almi, etc
– Identify and address financial risks and opportunities for the company
-Relationship with the Board, including attending Board meetings, Committees, preparing minutes
– Cash management & Treasury
– Strategic business partner to CEO and the rest of the executive leadership team
– Monitor company’s financial performance with regard to long term goals, budgets and forecasts
– Ensure accuracy of financial management reports and effective financial planning
– Ensure effective internal controls and compliance with applicable regulatory legislations
TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE WE BELIEVE THAT YOU HAVE:
– More than 7 years of experience in finance positions – operationally and also in managerial roles on Group level
– Relevant academic education
– Experience in maintaining banking relationship. Advantage if you have experience with EKN
– Experience from international company, preferably listed and if you are familiar with manufacturing sector this is an additional advantage
– Solid knowledge of IFRS, significant experience working with external auditors, internal controls and compliance-related issues
– Experience in ERP implementation is an advantage as well as experience from evaluating and optimizing ways of working
– Proven track record as a manager
– Excellent business English
As a person you are driven and analytical with excellent problem solving skills. You have a curious mindset and like to operate in an environment where you are challenged and get to work both operationally and strategically. You have strong communication and presentation skills and are comfortable in international and fast growing corporate settings. As Incell grows rapidly, the CFO will need to navigate and lead the way in a changing and expanding environment where the need for scalability and flexibility is key for future success. So if you are motivated by innovation and achieving results in a fast-paced environment and want to work with professionals from all over the world, this might be the job for you.
In this recruitment process Incell is cooperating with Invici. For questions about this role, please contact the responsible recruitment consultant, Katarina Alm. Apply as soon as possible as the interviews are ongoing. Applying only takes a few minutes and you only need to provide your contact information and attach your completed CV and cover letter. Welcome to send your application, which we would like to be written in English. Please follow the link provided. As part of Invici’s recruitment process, the final candidate will be subject to a background screening.
At Invici, we are experts in the broad field of economics. We work passionately to find a perfect match between assignments and experienced persons within finance.
We work by the motto ’it takes one to know one’ – we have all been working within finance and in recruitment for more than a decade. With the added expertise and methodology for selection and recruitment we create maximum customer value.